Ripple CTO dismisses Coin Metrics report saying it was a ‘timeline issue’, Tron [TRX] futures to soon start trading on OKEx platform and more
Crypto News – 18 May – Ripple CTO dismisses Coin Metrics report saying it was a ‘timeline issue’, Tron [TRX] futures to soon start trading on OKEx platform and more
— AMBCrypto (@CryptoAmb) 18 May 2019
Daily Crypto News – May 18
1) XRP-backed stablecoin: Kava Labs is developing a stablecoin, USDX, backed by XRP on a Cosmos Zone, which dynamically maintains stability to USD with decentralized mechanisms.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2HE7xAv
2) BitMEX insurance funds: While some panicked when Bitcoin crashed suddenly, others remained calm and assessed the situation. It was noticed that there was a huge sell order on Bitstamp, which pushed the price of Bitcoin by ~20% in a few minutes.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2VNgUaK
3) USDC do not exceed balance of US dollars: News revolving around the USD Coin [USDC] had taken a negative connotation when Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong was called out for shilling the cryptocurrency. As a way to put any fears or speculations to bed, Grant Thornton LLP, an independent accounting firm released the latest attestation report on US dollar reserves backing USDC.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2Ej5dxM
4) SatoshiPay launches Solar Wallet: SatoshiPay has been working closely and designing micro-payment apps for the Stellar Network. Earlier this year, the micro-payment solution company launched ‘Solar wallet’, a stellar network-based and user-friendly desktop wallet. The Solar Wallet has proved to be user-friendly and easy-to-use and can securely manage funds.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2HrJ6HH
5) Blockstream CSO on Bitcoin: Samson Mow, Blockstream’s Chief Strategy Officer appeared in the latest Keiser Report discussion featuring Max Keiser. Talking about the satellite, Mow said that the purpose of Blockstream satellite was to provide redundancy for the Bitcoin [BTC] network.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2VvuQkY
6) HitBTC is insolvent, claim customers: According to a series of tweets by CryptoMedication, from Zerononcense, cryptocurrency analytics and research firm, the exchange is “insolvent”. The Twitter handler exclaimed his surprise that the exchange was “still in operation” as they had only 350,000 BTCs after their liquidation.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2JtlOTK
7) Weiss Ratings on Bitcoin’s price movement: Weiss Ratings, the crypto-specific rankings company, which, at times has rubbed the cryptocurrency industry the wrong way on predictions, suggested an absence of “manipulation” and termed the fiasco as a “normal market correction”.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2JrYtlE
The post Ripple CTO dismisses Coin Metrics report saying it was a ‘timeline issue’, Tron [TRX] futures to soon start trading on OKEx platform and more appeared first on AMBCrypto.
Be sure not to miss any important news related to Cryptocurrencies! Follow our news feed in the way you prefer; through Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, RSS or email (scroll down to the bottom of this page to subscribe). Bitcoin never sleeps. Neither do we .
Síguenos en Telegram